Sunday, June 5, 2011

and so it begins...

Welcome to the new Molly James Photography blog! Wahoo! Try to contain your excitement! If you're a mommy like me then the only time you really have to read blogs is when your kiddos are asleep...so try not to squeal too loudly with delight!

I want to let this blog be all about the amazing clients that I come across! It is such an awesome opportunity to get to feel like I'm a member of all different families...even if it's just for an hour or so. From weddings to maternity sessions, I am always amazed at what a creative God we have! He has made us all truly unique and it is my aim that no two photographs of mine are the same. Unique by design!

Two weekends ago I had the privilege of being triple-booked! Here are some visual "snacks" from those shoots...


First we have the Thiel Family. They were an absolute joy to work with! Although we were all dripping with sweat by the end of the shoot (and we had to literally run back to the entrance to avoid them locking us in the park), we all had a great time! I look forward to future shoots with y'all!






Next we have the Pitman Family. I've personally known this incredible family for five years but it feels like my own family and I are simply extended members of the Pitman crew! They kept me relaxed and having fun the entire shoot! From duck "remnants" to Susan slipping on a rock and almost falling in the water, it was a great morning! I can't wait until you need my services again!






After the Pitmans, I ran across town to do my sister's maternity session! I got to do her previous maternity session (in 2008) and it was so cool to see how much I've personally learned about my craft since then! Thank you, Nordlander Family, for letting me overtake your home with my props and backgrounds! (And Dana, thanks for not thinking I was crazy for taking some of the pics I did! They turned out amazing!)






Well folks, there we have it! The first official blog post to the first official Molly James Photography blog! I can't wait to update with more portraits as I book jobs! If you are interested in booking a session with me or would like more information, please contact me via my website (mollyjamesphotography.com), email: molly@mollyjamesphotography.com, or through facebook (facebook.com/mollyjamesphotography).

Unique by Design,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment